Customer ID: 42x-7xx-02xx
1. First you need the Customer ID. The client can find this at the top right of the Google Adwords dashboard once they are logged into. The customer ID format is a 10 digit number. ex. 422-759-XXXX
2. Log into the Agency MCC account currently under firstname.lastname@example.org
1. Provide your account manager your 10 digit account number.
You have client managers awaiting approval.
<accept request button
“mportant note: 17x-82x-89xx has requested User Interface and API access to manage your AdWords account.
If you accept, 17x-8xx-xx40 will have access to actively change and manage your entire account, including all ads and keywords, as well as the ability to accept Terms and Conditions on your behalf. API access allows developers to manage your account via programs designed specifically for the AdWords expert system. Your client manager will not be able to change your account’s login email and password.
Before accepting, you should contact 172-xx7-8xx0 to form an agreement.
This invitation should not be unsolicited. If you do not know the above party and feel this is an unauthorized attempt to access your account, you may contact us and report a complaint.”
2. The AdWords account manager then sends you an invitation to join their MCC. (Email)
3. Accepting the invitation.
Login to your adwords account
Go to URL https://adwords.google.com/um/AcctPref/Home
First you will want to find the little gear looking thingamajig in the top right corner, and click on it. Then you should see the drop down menu, and click on the “Account settings”.
Now you want to click “Account access” on the top left of the page, and you should see a screen that looks a little
something like this:
4. Under the “Client managers” section the circled box on the bottom of the image should say “Accept invitation”. Simply click that, and now your AdWords account manager(s) have access to your AdWords account!